Sunday, May 13, 2012

From Me To You

I am sitting indoors today as it is far too windy to go out and decided to make my husbands birthday card for May, not easy as he keeps coming in and out of the room!I made the card from a painting by Kevin Walsh from the Nostalgia Collection CD set by Joanna Sheen it's a perfect subject for him as he was a motor mechanice/fitter by trade, he is now retired and here we are in sunny Spain.  I made the rosette with the cricut rosette and ribbon cartridge the backing paper is from stash (I think its by docraft). I used a Martha stewart punch to make the side borders using Black Magic ColorCore Cardstock.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joan. We are in UK but wish we were there too. Card is lovely, great for your hubby. I have the Remember When stamps and they are great for older folks. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Wendy, I hope the weather is better where you are in the UK now,my family tell me it has changed for the better! I will have to look at the Remember when stamps they sound ideal.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments they are most appreciated