Sunday, September 29, 2013

My last card for Challenges4Everybody DT team


Good Evening to you all, hope you are enjoying your Weekend.  This was such a fun card to make but also my last for Challenges4Everybody .  I am having a break from Design Teams as I have found that I have not got the time to give them my all.  I would like to say it has been great working alongside all the talented DT and will certainly try and enter the very popular Challenges.  
I will still be making cards and updating my Blog but as and when i can manage it.





The Sponsor for this Challenge is Sherri Baldy and isn't this image just adorable.
I have used Memory Box Dies and the snowflakes are Cheery Lynn and the image is coloured with Copic Pens.

Thank you for passing by and Looking and for any comments left.

Joan x

9 comments:

  1. A fab card Joan, i bet sad to be leaving but at least you will have more time for your family & yourself xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gorgeous image and the beautiful card. I will look forward to seeing your blog posts as and when you blog.

    Take care
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card to go out on - I am sure you will have more free time for your family now - enjoy them, they grow up so soon!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Joan, really look forward to seeing your blog posts as and when, take care x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet creation Joan.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the image she looks so festive in red, love the die cut embelishments.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sweet and beautiful Joan.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments they are most appreciated